<% = BreadCrumb(Request.ServerVariables("PATH_INFO")) %>
#133- "Recon by Fire!"
Writer: Larry Hama
Breakdowns: Andrew Wildman
Finishes: Stephen Baskerville
Snake-Eyes runs ahead into the Cobra Citadel and does a quick recon, finding a buncha' BATs, plus Firefly and his ninjas hidden in the floorboards. While the other Joes fight Slice and Dice in Paralyzers outside the Citadel, inside Firefly forms all his Red Ninjas into a big cheerleading tower stance known as the "Scorpion Formation". Ooh... how threatening. They've got spirit, yes they do! They've got spirit, how 'bout YOU?!
- Duke has apparently been taking some testosterone tablets, as he now has TONS of arm hair and facial hair. His arms seemed to have grown, as well. I'm guessing he took some pills from a bottle labeled: "Image '93".
- We see that Firefly had graphitti'd up the Cobra Citadel. With great phrases like: "Buzz Buzz" and "Firefly Roolz"
- This issue is primarily full of "Snake-Eyes Pin-ups" strewn across a shabby story.
- There's really not a lot of detail or noteworthy dialogue in this stinker.
- Letters page jumps to two pages, but the GI Joe Dossier disappears.
Characters (figures): Duke, Snake-Eyes, Lady Jaye, Roadblock, Firefly, Slice, Dice
Characters ("comic-only"): Red Ninjas
Vehicles and stuff (toys): Cobra Paralyzer
Vehicles and stuff (not toys): none
Vehicles and stuff: none
Rating: 1 Flag Point
Back to GI Joe Comic Index Main Page
Back to Comics index